1. How do I make a booking at one of your facilities?
To make a booking contact us either by phone on 0114 2402308 (Option 2), or by e-mail at email@example.com
2. Can I check if the facilities I want are free when I want them?
To check availability contact us either by phone on 0114 2402308 (Option 2) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with information of your request.
3. How do I pay for my booking?
Payment should be made prior to use of the facility via either cash or cheque, payment should be made to our on site Leisure Assistant who will issue you with a receipt.
4. Can I make a booking at one of the sports centres?
No, all bookings are to be made either by phone on 0114 2402308 (Option 2) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
5. Can I make a block booking for one of the facilities I have booked?
Yes, once you have filled out the form, let us know how long you would like to book it for and we will let you know if its available for that period of time.
6. How do I pay for the facilities that I have booked?
You can either pay on the day or send a cheque to Interserve (FM), C/O Ecclesfield School, Chapletown Road, Ecclesfield, Sheffield, S35 9WD prior to use of the facilities. Cheques to be made payable to Interserve.
7. What payments methods are available when booking a facility?
Unfortunately we only accept payment by cash or cheque, we do not accept credit cards or any online payments.